Anderson Manufacturing AM-15 7.62x39mm Optic Ready is Anderson’s Entry Level Rifle. With manufacturing all their parts at Anderson Manufacturing we are able to offer you Affordable, American Made, Quality for Less! The Optic Ready Rifle is a high quality rifle for a low cost. Just add an optic of your choice and you are ready to take on range day!
About the Sig ROMEO5 Red Dot
The ROMEO5 features Sig’s MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) which increases battery life by shutting down the system when not in use and instantly activates the system when it senses the slightest vibration or movement. Your sight will be up when you go into action. The ROMEO5 will mount on any platform and the solid aluminum design will give peak performance and years of service. Military units trust the ROMEO5 when it counts, so why wouldn’t you?
- The ROMEO5 combines a leading edge optical design with an extremely robust, lightweight aluminum housing for years of worry-free service at a competitive price point
- The 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- Features Sig’s MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 40,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement
- The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
- An integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
There are no reviews yet.